Setting Higher Standards
From training and education to adopting smarter practices, we take every precaution. As a result, we have been recognized by ABC/WM as a Silver level recipient in their Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) every year since 1994.
Trained and Certified
When it comes to safety, you can never be overly trained and equipped.
- Field Supervisors: 30-Hour MIOSHA Certified
- Project Managers: 10-Hour MIOSHA Certified
- CPR/First Aid: 100% Staff Certified
- Aerial Lift: 100% Field Staff Trained
- Fall Protection: 100% Field Staff Trained
- We Conduct Biweekly Jobsite Safety Audits
- We Impose Mandatory Field Staff Jobsite Safety Training
- Our Members Are 100% PPE Equipped
- Lakewood Is A Member of the Construction Coalition For a Drug-/Alcohol-Free Workplace
Our Focus During COVID-19
Like many organizations, we have been paying close attention to COVID-19 and its effect not only our own business, but also those of our partners and clients. Manufacturing shutdowns and materials delays have proven to be two of our biggest obstacles. Please know that we are in regular communication with the appropriate partners to overcome these obstacles and keep projects moving forward. Most of all, we’re doing everything in our power to ensure the health and wellness of our employees, partners, and clients.